We have been in the business of providing high quality training, consultancy and associated business services to blue-chip clients across the world for over 40 years. We have established long term business relationships based on trust, reliability, innovation, quality and value for money, delivering exactly what our clients require to thousands of their candidates!
When it specifically relates to Warehouse Staff, Logistics and Driver Training we have ongoing business relationships with Severn Trent Water, Airbus, Dairy Crest, Schlumberger, GKN Aerospace, G4S, Kuehne & Nagel and Norbert Dentressangle to specifically cover these areas and much more besides.
“I have been asking C&G to deliver training to our staff for the last 10 years. During that time they have supplied an extensive range of training courses. C&G have always provided professional, competent trainers who have developed good rapport with the staff. The booking of courses is flawless, and I have never been let down by this company.
It has been a pleasure to work with C&G, their staff being polite and courteous. Their rates are competitive, and the quality of instruction is high. This led to our Training Department using C&G as the sole external training provider for much of our training needs. I wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone who needs their staff trained.” – Magnox
Warehouse & Logistics Training
We can offer the following courses (novice/refresher/assessments/competency checks) tailored to your business and working environment:
• Achieving success in the warehouse training
• Warehouse management training
• Warehouse operation training
• Stores management warehouse training
• Management skills for warehouse supervisors
• Mastering warehouse mechanics
• Warehouse operations and inventory management training
• Essentials of warehouse management operation
• Warehouse Safety
• Office Safety
• Yard Safety
• Vehicle Banksman
• Traffic and Pedestrian Control
• Manual Handling
• Fire Safety
• Materials handling including FLT’s of all types, pallet trucks, order pickers etc.
• Risk Assessments
• IOSH Working/Managing Safely
• Environmental Awareness
• Spills Control
• Cranes and Lifting Operations
“This has been the best and most practical course I have ever been on. Instructor was very approachable, knowledgable & helpful and pushed me to do as well as possible.” – Candidate
We believe that C&G have a competitive advantage in the services we offer that consistently matches the customer’s needs. We are customer service focused, friendly, efficient and professional.
“Brilliant trainer, best course I’ve ever been on” – Candidate
• We have the ability to design and deliver bespoke multi-faceted training services utilising the latest theoretical and practical blended learning techniques incorporating e-learning solutions as appropriate.
• We have highly qualified and experienced staff with vast industry expertise.
• We have the flexibility, capacity and geographical coverage.
• We have financial strength with all relevant insurances in place.
• We have the experience and expertise to offer long term evolving support.
• We have all of the required accreditations, certifications, policies and systems.
• We routinely offer a specification for what we will do and when.
• We have all the resources in place to manage contracts to an optimum level.
• We offer competitive pricing structures with value-added elements included as standard (Managed services, prompt certification, online access to bookings, records, traceability, renewal alerts etc.)
• We have the necessary large contract experience in the Public and Private sectors.
We are also a JAUPT approved Training Organisation for Driver CPC course delivery, and have helped hundreds of professional drivers achieve their mandatory training hours with a wide range of different courses available to them.
“Both trainers very helpful, welcoming and most of all, easy to talk to and get along with. Thoroughly enjoyed my 4 days here” – Candidate
We can offer the full range of professional driver training to suit from novice to advanced. We also offer, in addition to training, a range of driving assessments across all types of vehicle, off road and on road.
• LGV training
• PCV Training
• Trailer Towing B+E and C1+E
• Advanced Driving Techniques
• Off-Road and 4×4 Vehicle Training
“Made a dull subject enjoyable!” – Candidate
Driver CPC Approved Courses
• ADR Carriage of Dangerous Goods
• Theory of Defensive Driving and Accident Reporting Procedures
• Tail Lift Safety and Associated Handling Aids
• Daily Vehicle Checks and Basic Load Security
• Vacuum Tanker Operations – Manual Handling
• Safe Use of Lorry Loaders
• Drivers Hours, Tachographs and Working Time Directive
• Vulnerable Road Users
• Slinger & Signaller
• Loading and Securing Mobile Plant and Machines
• UK to Europe and Economic Environment LGV Only
• Delivering the Goods LGV Only
• Know Your Vehicle LGV Only
• Driving Forward PCV or LGV
• Loading and Unloading LGV Only
• Rules and Regulations PCV & LGV
• Safety and Security Essentials PCV & LGV
• Passenger Care PCV Only
• Delivering Safety PCV & LGV
• Manual Handling LGV Only
• Driver Welfare PCV & LGV
• Fire Awareness PCV & LGV
• Emergency First Aid PCV & LGV
• Road Traffic Accidents PCV & LGV