Address:201 The Waterfront, Stonehouse Business Park, Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, GL10 3UT
Duration:1 – 7 days dependant on experience
• Operators duties, responsibilities and general machine safety, the application of MindSafety
• Identification of component parts and Pre-shift inspection
• Machine controls, function and safety locks
• General machine operation and safety considerations
• Site the machine safely and efficiently in relation to the task being undertaken.
• Effective use of front shovel (4 in 1)
• Loading of vehicles with front shovel
• Excavation exercises to include deep and shallow trench working
• Backfill and compaction methods with Backhoe Loader
• Clearly understand the causes on instability of machine and loads.
• Operate and travel machine safely on site
• Operate machine safely and efficiently during normal operations
• Ancillary attachments and bucket changing.
• Shut Down and park machine safely