Date:27/10/2021 - 28/10/2021
Timings:8:30 am - 4:30 pm
" Thanks to the trainer Dave, informative and pitched at the right level "Carl, Severn Trent Water
• Monitoring signing lighting and guarding
• Monitoring excavation in the highway
• Monitoring reinstatement and compaction of backfill material
• Monitoring reinstatement of sub-base and road-base in non bituminous materials.
• Monitoring reinstatement in bituminous materials.
• Monitoring reinstatement in concrete slabs.
• Monitoring Reinstatement of modular surfaces and concrete footways.
Candidates will undertake brief refresher training sessions to prepare themselves for the units being reassessed.
Candidates will be familiarised with the reference materials prior to undertaking any assessments.
Candidates will present their current SWQR card and an additional form of photo ID such as driving license or passport to the invigilator prior to the examination taking place.
Re-sits may be permitted where time allows.
The candidate will be informed of a pass or fail on the same day.
**PLEASE CALL FOR PRICES**