Date(s) - 23/04/2018
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Station House Training Centre
Who is this for?
This course is for contractor personnel who have already passed the CCNSG National Course and it has to be taken within three months of the Safety passport expiry date.
The CCNSG Renewal Training Course course:
The CCNSG Renewal Course is designed as a one day refresher course for those who have already passed the CCNSG National Course. This has to be taken within three months of the Safety passport expiry date. If it is not taken within the specified time then the two day CCNSG National Course will have to be retaken.
The CCNSG Renewal Course covers the following objectives:
- Overview of Health and Safety framework in the UK
- Accident/incident causation and the impact of safe individual behaviour
- Safe Systems of Work
- Common workplace hazards and controls
Frequently asked questions:
1. What is the difference between a CSCS Card and the Safety Passport?
Answer: The Safety Passport is a two day training course with a test at the end. The CSCS H&S test is a touch screen test based on prior knowledge.
2. I have a CSCS card, why do I need a Safety Passport?
Answer: The CSCS Card is for the Construction Industry and the CCNSG Safety Passport is for the Engineering Construction Industry. The Clients on each site specify what the requirements are to work on their sites.
3. What must I do if I haven’t renewed my card within the 3 months grace period?
Answer: The CCNSG Safety Passport expires after three years from the date of the National or Renewal course. You may come back for a one day Renewal course up to three months after the Safety Passport card has expired. Once the three months have lapsed, you will be required to sit the two day National course again.
Bookings are closed for this course.