Date(s) - 15/07/2021
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
C&G Services Head Office
Who is this for?
The CITB Health & Safety Awareness course is for those who have entered or about to enter the construction and civil engineering industry as a member of the workforce.
CITB Health & Safety Awareness Course:
To provide an understanding of the potential hazards that they face at work on site. To ensure that individual responsibilities are understood, why they are carrying out identified duties, what is expected of them and to ensure that they contribute to the safety of the workplace. On course completion delegates will be able to:
- Understand the need to prevent accidents.
- Have an understanding of health & safety Law.
- Identify how their role fits into the control and management of the site.
- Understand the need for risk assessments and method statements.
- Appreciate the need to perform safely and to stop and ask for advice if not sure.
- Feel obliged to report unsafe acts to prevent accidents.
- Course Registration
- Introduction and objectives
- General Responsibilities
- Accident prevention and reporting
- Health & Welfare introduced
- Respiratory risks
- Manual handling
- Work at height
- Personal protective equipment
- Emergency procedures and first aid
- Fire prevention and control
- Hazardous substances
- Electrical safety and hand-held tools & equipment
- Noise and vibration
- Site transport safety
- Excavations and confined spaces
- Examination (Multiple-Choice)
- Safety signs and signals
- Course review & close
Duration: 1 Day
£105 + VAT Plus £37.50 CITB Registration & £12.50 for CITB Manual
**PLEASE RING TO BOOK YOUR SPACE**