Date(s) - 25/04/2018
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
C&G Services Head Office
This course is for those who have entered or about to enter the construction and civil engineering industry as a member of the workforce.
Aims and Objectives:
To provide an understanding of the poten-tial hazards that they face at work on site. To ensure that individual responsibilities are understood, why they are carrying out.
On course completion delegates will be able to:
Understand the need to prevent accidents. Have an understanding of health & safety Law. Identify how their role fits into the control and management of the site. Un-derstand the need for risk assessments and method statements. Appreciate the need to perform safely and to stop and ask for advice if not sure. Feel obliged to report unsafe acts to prevent accidents.
- Course Registration
- Introduction, aim and objectives
- General Responsibilities
- Accident prevention and reporting
- Health & Welfare introduced
- Respiratory risks
- Manual handling
- Work at height
- Personal protective equipment
- Emergency procedures and first aid
- Fire prevention and control
- Hazardous substances
- Electrical safety and handheld tools & equipment
- Noise and vibration
- Site transport safety
- Excavations and confined spaces
- Examination (Multiple-Choice)
- Safety signs and signals
- Course review & closure
Duration: 1 Day
£105 + VAT Plus £35 CITB Registration & £11.75 for CITB Manual
Bookings are closed for this course.