Date(s) - 17/01/2020
8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Station House Training Centre
Who is it for?
This training course is designed for personnel who have the responsibility for the prevention of fires and implementation of evacuation procedures should a fire occur.
Aims and Objectives:
This training course will present an insight into fire regulations and general fire precautions. It aims to provide candidates with the knowledge required to be become an effective fire marshal.
On successful completion of this course, delegates should be able to understand the hazards and precaution related to industrial fires, and what action to take in the event of a fire.
- Introduction, aim and objectives
- Duties and responsibilities
- The need for fire risk assessment
- Understand how fires start and spread in the workplace
- Methods of fire detection
- Understanding the combustion triangle
- Identify the methods of extinguishing fires
- Emergency routes and exits
- Duties of the Fire Marshal
- Staff training requirements
- Understanding the risk to personal safety
- Apply fire prevention methods
- Understand and apply fire evacuation procedures in the event of a fire
Duration: Half Day
Bookings are closed for this course.