Date(s) - 06/03/2020
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Station House Training Centre
Who is this for?
This refresher training course is designed for existing lift truck operators who have previous operating experience. The training & achievement test fully complies with the approved code of practice for training lift truck operators
Industrial Counterbalance Lift Truck – Refresher Course:
To refresh the skills and knowledge of participants in the safe operation of industrial counterbalance lift trucks. On completion of this training course, operators should have an accepted knowledge of the legal and safety duties in relation to lift truck. Use lift truck safely and in accordance with the manufacturers guide lines and accepted good practice.
- Understand the duties and responsibilities of lift truck operators
- Features affecting the stability and capacity of the lift truck
- Safely locate and operate all the controls of the machine
- Understand and correctly respond to warning devices fitted to the counterbalance lift truck
- Carry out pre-use safety inspection and daily maintenance as recommended by the machine manufacturer
- Identify safe terrain conditions & operate within the design limits of the fork lift truck
- Understand the safe loading of the machine and assess the weight of loads handled
- Understand operator safety code
- Operate and manoeuvre FLT in confined areas
- Stack and de-stack at varying heights
- Battery charging/refuelling procedures
- Parking and isolation
Duration: 1 Day
Recent feedback for the Industrial Counterbalance Lift Truck – Refresher Course:
Brilliant Instructor, very good! – ST – Diary Crest
Steve really helpful and explained everything really well – DE – GKN Aerospace Services
Bookings are closed for this course.