Date(s) - 13/10/2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
C & G Services
C&G Services developed our own in-house course which brings the delegates up to speed with the changes both within the scope of their work and the legislative changes. The pass rates have been phenomenal at around 100%.
Supervisors: Units 1, 10-16.
Examination is conducted online through SQA at our training centre in Stonehouse, Gloucestershire via ‘touchscreen’ multiple choice examination.
Each unit exam consists of 10 multiple choice questions which must be completed within 30 minutes for each unit
Each unit exam requires a pass rate of at least 80% (8 out of 10 questions correct) and all units MUST achieve this pass rate before the card can be renewed
Candidates are provided with all the following reference material by the centre during the course of the examination:
- Specification for the Reinstatement openings in Roads/Highways, Approved Code of Practice
- Safety at Street Works & Road Works, Approved Code of Practice (Department of Transport)
- An introduction to Vehicle Actuated Portable Traffic Signals (Department of Transport)
- Avoiding danger from Underground Services HSG47 (Health & Safety Executive)
- Volume 1 NJUG Guidelines On The Positioning & Colour Coding Of Underground Utilities’ Apparatus
- Roadworks Theory & Practice
- Specification for Highways Works, Series 100
It is STRONGLY advised that you make yourself aware of all these relevant reference manuals, further information can be obtained from the following links:
Bookings are closed for this course.