Date(s) - 14/04/2020
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
C&G Services Head Office
Candidates must be in possession of an SWQR card detailing the units to be reassessed. (**) see note on reverse. Specify operative or supervisor reassessments when booking.
Aims and Objectives:
Candidates will undertake a brief theory training session per unit to be reassessed. Reference materials will be studied and available for ‘open book’ assessments. Successful candidates will attempt and pass the required assessments and be eligible to apply for a new reassessed SWQR card.
Units available for reassessment
- Location and avoidance of underground services
- Signing lighting and guarding
- Excavation in the highway
- Reinstatement and compaction of backfill material
- Reinstatement of sub-base and road-base in non bituminous materials
- Reinstatement in cold-lay bituminous materials
- Reinstatement in hot-lay bituminous materials
- Reinstatement of concrete slabs
- Reinstatement of modular surfaces and concrete footways
- Monitoring signing lighting and guarding
- Monitoring excavation in the highway
- Monitoring reinstatement and compaction of backfill material
- Monitoring reinstatement of sub-base and road-base in non bituminous materials.
- Monitoring reinstatement in bituminous materials.
- Monitoring reinstatement in concrete slabs.
- Monitoring Reinstatement of modular surfaces and concrete footways.
Candidates will undertake brief refresher training sessions to prepare themselves for the units being reassessed.
Candidates will be familiarised with the reference materials prior to undertaking any assessments.
Candidates will present their current SWQR card and an additional form of photo ID such as driving licence or passport to the invigilator prior to the examination taking place.
Re-sits may be permitted where time allows.
The candidate will be informed of a pass or fail on the same day.