Date(s) - 11/04/2018 - 12/04/2018
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
C & G Services
Who is this for?
This training course is for designed first line managers and those who have or are about to acquire supervisory responsibilities. It provides an introduction to health, safety, welfare and environmental issues for those requiring an understanding of their legal responsibilities relevant to their work activities.
The Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) Course:
To ensure that all those given supervisory responsibilities understand why they are carrying out their identified duties and what is expected of them when contributing to towards a safe working site. This SSSTS training will provide candidates with a foundation level of knowledge, which will enable them to offer valuable assistance in safely managing a construction site.
- Introductions and SSSTS objectives
- Health and safety law
- Developing a health and safety management system
- Occupational health
- Fire prevention and control
- Risk assessment and method statements
- Hazardous substances
- Group exercise
- Day one review and close
- Review of day 1
- Shattered Lives (Video)
- Construction (Design & Management) Regulations
- Work at height
- Personal protective equipment
- Manual handling
- Accidents and first aid
- Tutor briefing and individual exercise preparation for toolbox talks presentation Toolbox presentations
- Course review
- Grants available for CITB Levy payers:
Grant available for eligible employers
£50 per day for training days only
Visit citb.co.uk/grant for further information
Bookings are closed for this course.