Date(s) - 27/09/2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
C&G Services Head Office
This interactive session is designed to prepare Street works Supervisors for the techniques required for the reassessment and renewal of their Street Works Qualification Register (SWQR) card.
Aims and Objectives:
To provide certificated Street Works Supervisors with essential up to date information and reassessment techniques required to successfully pass their reassessment. On completion of this preparation course, experienced Street Works Supervisors will have a greater understand of the process and methodology required to successfully undertake reassessments.
- Overview of reassessment process
- Understanding the reference literature and effective indexing techniques
- Use of the online reassessment functions (importance of the review function)
- 101 Location and avoidance of underground apparatus (Update & Reassessment)
- 110 Monitoring signing, lighting and guarding (Update & Re-assessment)
- 111 Monitoring excavation in the road/ highway
- (Update & Reassessment)
- 112 Monitoring excavation and compaction of backfill materials (Update & Reassessment)
- 113 Monitoring reinstatement of subbase and base (Road base) in non-bituminous materials (Update & Reassessment)
- 114 Monitoring reinstatement in bituminous materials (Update & Reassessment)
- 115 Monitoring reinstatement of concrete slabs (Update & Reassessment)
- 116 Monitoring reinstatement of modular surfaces and con-crete footways (Update & Reassessment)
Notes: Candidates must validate their identity and units for reassessment, via their SWQR card.
The time allocated for each unit reassessment is 30 minutes
Duration: 1 Day.