Date(s) - 27/01/2020 - 28/01/2020
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Station House Training Centre
Candidates must have experience in being responsible for managing all forms of tem-porary works and a good understanding of spoken and written English.
Aim and Objectives:
This course is designed to assist those on site who have responsibility for managing all forms of temporary works. On successful completion of this training course, candidates will be able to: Under-stand the need for and duties of a TWC, Understand the role of others and have a detailed knowledge and understanding of BS 5975 in respect of this role.
• Introduction, aims and objectives
• Course introduction, aim and objective
• Overview of temporary works and their function
• The importance of the ‘4Cs’:
• coordination and
• competency in managing temporary works as a Tem-porary Works coordinator
• Understanding the need for, and the duties of, a temporary works coordinator
• Understanding the roles of others
• Understanding BS5975, the code of Best Practice for Temporary Structures on Building Sites
• Statutory aspects of temporary works
• Risk assessments and method statements
• Management of the temporary works process.
• CSkills examination
• Course review and closure
Duration: 2 Days
Please call our office to book yourself onto this course: 01453 826781