Date(s) - 29/01/2020
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
C&G Services Head Office
Managers and anybody who works with contractors involved with the planning, procurement and management of temporary works, including those who may undertake a Temporary Works Supervisor role.
Aims and Objectives:
This course is designed to assist those on site who have responsibility for supervising temporary works. On successful completion of this training course, candidates will be able to: Under-stand the need for and duties of a TWS, Understand the role of others and have a detailed knowledge and understanding of BS 5975 in respect of this role
- Course introduction, aim and objective
- Overview of temporary works and their function
- Statutory aspects to temporary Works
- Understand the need for and duties of, a Temporary Works Supervisor.
- Avoiding failure
- The importance of communication, co-ordination, co-operation and competency (the ‘4Cs’)
- Risk management: safety and also business related.
- Understand the role of others.
- Have a detailed knowledge and understanding of BS5975 in respect of this role.
- Role of the TWS.
- TWC Interface and role
- CSkills examination
- Course review and closure