Who is this for?
This training course is designed for personnel who have been allocated fire safety responsibilities, the prevention of fires and implementation of fire evacuations should a fire occur.
The Fire Marshal Course:
This training course will present an insight into fire regulations and general fire precautions. It aims to provide candidates with the knowledge required to be become an effective fire marshal. On completion of the course, delegates should be able to understand the hazards and precaution related to industrial fires, and what action to take in the event of a fire.
- Duties and responsibilities
- The need for risk assessment
- Understand how fires start and spread in the workplace
- Methods of fire detection
- Understanding the combustion triangle
- Identify the methods of extinguishing fires
- Emergency routes and exits
- Duties of the Fire Marshal
- Training requirements staff
- Understanding the risk to personal safety
- Apply fire prevention methods
- Understand and apply fire evacuation procedures in the event of a fire