This training course is designed for personnel who have sufficient training, experience and knowledge of fire safety, to perform fire risk assessments for their workplace.
Fire Risk Assessments Course:
To enable delegates to understand the process of fire risk assessments and how they can be you used to identify all the fire hazards and risks in the workplace. On completion of the course, delegates will be able to understand the hazards and precautions related to industrial fires, what action to take in reducing or controlling fire related risks.
- Duties and responsibilities
- Defining hazard and risk in the workplace
- Understanding the five steps of a fire risk assessment
- Understand how fires start and spread in the work-place
- Identifying ignition sources
- Identifying people at risk
- Evaluating the risks
- Recording risk assessment and the findings
- Communicating your findings
- Reviewing and revising the risk assessment (identifying the drivers for change and review)
- Apply fire risk assessment to the workplace (Practical)