Who is this for?
The 18th Edition wiring regulations course is for anyone wishing to carry out electrical work either as an electrician or any other trade where electrical work is required.
Aims and Objectives:
The course will give candidates knowledge of how to apply the requirements of BS7671 to electrical installations. On successful completion of this course candidates will be able to explain the fun-damental requirements of BS7671, be able to demonstrate the application of the regu-lations and identify the requirements of the special regulations
- Introduction, Aims and Objectives
- Scope, object and fundamental principles.
- Assessment of general characteristics
- Protection for safety
- Selection and erection of equipment
- Inspection and testing
- Special installations or locations
- Part eight energy saving measures
- Including the new sections:
- Electromagnetic Disturbance
- Surge Protection
- Medical locations
- Operating and Maintenance Gangways
3 Days (City and Guilds exam on day 3)