Who is this for?
This training course is designed to develop operators’ skills and knowledge to operate a Mini 360º Excavator.
The Mini 360° Excavator course:
On completion of training, operators should have an accepted knowledge of the legal and safety duties in relation to operating a Mini 360º Excavator. Use a Mini 360º Excavator safely and in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines and accepted good practice.
This training course is intended for experienced plant operators, who need to refresh their operating knowledge and practical techniques.
On completion of this training course excavator operators will have demonstrated safe and efficient operating skills and knowledge.
• General excavator safety awareness
• Duties and responsibilities
• Manufactures information and machine rating
• Factors effecting excavator stability
• Pre-use inspection and basic excavator maintenance
• Machine controls, safety devices and function
• Site the excavator safely and efficiently in relation to the task being undertaken.
• Excavation exercises to include deep and shallow trench working
• Backfill and compaction methods with a mini 360° excavator below 10 tonne
• Operate and travel excavator safely on inclines
• Operate machine safely and efficiently during normal operations
• Bucket changing procedures and quick hitch safety.
• Shut Down and Park machine safely
• Prepare machine for travel on/off transport trailer
1 – 7 days depending on previous experience
C&G Services (Europe) Ltd – BS EN ISO 9001
Training can also be delivered under the following accreditations: