Who is this for?
This training course is designed for Operatives and Supervisors involved with erection and use of all types of Pre-Fabricated Tower Scaffold.
Safe Use of Mobile Scaffold Towers course:
To train candidates to an acceptable standard in compliance with the Health and Safety Executive and PASMA Guidelines for erection and dismantling of Pre-Fabricated Tower Scaffold. On completion of Training course candidates should be able to: Correctly erect and dismantle prefabricated mobile tower scaffold systems in accordance with the manufacturers guide lines. Carry out pre-use inspection on tower scaffolds. Understand Employers and Employees Responsibilities.
- Duties and responsibilities
- Understanding the working at hierarchy
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Tower scaffold rating and information sources
- Tower scaffold components and terminology
- Pre-use of inspection of components
- Inspection and records
- Stability of tower scaffold system
- Approved methods for tower erection (Advance guard rail system and 3T method)
- Safe methods of access and egress
- Using the tower
- Moving / repositioning of the tower scaffold
- Protecting the public / other people
- Dismantling the tower scaffold system
- Erect and Dismantle Safely, in accordance with the Health and Safety
- Executive and Manufacturers Guidelines.
- Understand the need for Accident Prevention.
- Carry out Inspection on Tower Scaffolds.
- Understand Employers and Employees Responsibilities.
Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
Management of Health & Safety At Work Regulations 1999
Construction (Health, Safety & Welfare) Regulations 1996
Provision & Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998