Address:201 The Waterfront, Stonehouse Business Park, Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, GL10 3UT
Date:02/02/2021 - 05/02/2021
Timings:8:30 am - 4:30 pm
" The instructor explained everything perfectly. 10/10. "Alan Dick Communications
" Very well conducted, easily understandable with good practical experience. 10/10. "Alan Dick Communications
" An excellent and very helpful course. The visual aids, hand outs and the instructor were all excellent. 10/10. "Alan Dick Communications
" All the topics covered were very helpful to me and my colleagues. Thank-you for the instruction. 10/10. "Alan Dick Communications
" Good course and well explained "RY – K Yateman & Sons Ltd
– Making it clear that managers are accountable for their teams.
– Demystifies risk and risk assessments. Introduces a simple risk scoring system for managers to carry out a series of risk assessments.
– Choosing the best methods and techniques for controlling key risks.
– Examining how the legal system works and introducing Safety Management Systems.
– Covers the main types of hazards typically encountered in the workplace.
– Why things go wrong, why investigate accidents and how to carry out an investigation.
– How checks can improve health & safety. Using basic performance indicators with proactive and reactive monitoring from audits.
– Introduction to waste and pollution control with a look at how organisations and managers can help reduce environmental impact.