Address:C & G Services (Europe) Ltd - Headquarters, The Waterfront, Sperry Way, Stonehouse, UK
" The instructor explained everything perfectly. 10/10. "Alan Dick Communications
" Very well conducted, easily understandable with good practical experience. 10/10. "Alan Dick Communications
" An excellent and very helpful course. The visual aids, hand outs and the instructor were all excellent. 10/10. "Alan Dick Communications
" All the topics covered were very helpful to me and my colleagues. Thank-you for the instruction. 10/10. "Alan Dick Communications
" Good course and well explained "RY – K Yateman & Sons Ltd
- Price:£237.50 + VAT
- Dates:Enquire for dates
- Course introduction, aim and objective
- Overview of temporary works and their function
- Statutory aspects to temporary Works
- Understand the need for and duties of a Temporary Works Supervisor.
- Avoiding failure
- The importance of communication, co-ordination, co-operation and competency (the ‘4Cs’)
- Risk management: safety and also business related.
- Understand the role of others.
- Have a detailed knowledge and understanding of BS5975 in respect of this role.
- Role of the TWS.
- TWC Interface and role
- CSkills examination
- Course review and closure