Address:201 The Waterfront, Stonehouse Business Park, Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, GL10 3UT
Date:19/10/2023 - 19/10/2023
Timings:8:30 am - 4:30 pm
" The instructor explained everything perfectly. 10/10. "Alan Dick Communications
" Very well conducted, easily understandable with good practical experience. 10/10. "Alan Dick Communications
" An excellent and very helpful course. The visual aids, hand outs and the instructor were all excellent. 10/10. "Alan Dick Communications
" All the topics covered were very helpful to me and my colleagues. Thank-you for the instruction. 10/10. "Alan Dick Communications
" Good course and well explained "RY – K Yateman & Sons Ltd
Introduction, aim and objectives;
• State their responsibility relating to Electricity at Work Regulations 1989
• Identify the risks associated with the use of electricity.
• Select appropriate tests for a range of portable appliances.
• Visually inspect equipment to identify faults.
• Determine fuse size from equipment information.
• Carry out tests on equipment as appropriate.
• Record test results and frequency
• Produce action plan.
• Electricity at Work Regulations 1989.
• Risks due to electricity.
• Classification of equipment.
• Visual inspection.
• Use of power equation.
• Continuity, Insulation, Earth bond, Function and Flash testing.
• Protective action during all tests.
• Recording procedures
• Frequency of tests.