Address:201 The Waterfront, Stonehouse Business Park, Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, GL10 3UT
Duration:1-7 Days dependant on experience
• Operators duties, responsibilities and general machine safety
• Understand the dangers from underground and overhead services
• Identification of component parts and Pre-start safety checks
• Basic daily excavator maintenance
• Handling of fuels oils and chemicals associated to excava-tor maintenance
• Machine controls and function
• General machine controls and safety devices
• Site the machine safely and efficiently in relation to the task being undertaken.
• Excavation exercises to include deep and shallow trench working
• Understand site marking, levelling and lining
• Backfill and compaction methods with 360° Excavator
• Clearly understand the causes on instability of machine and loads.
• Operate and travel machine safely on inclines
• Operate machine safely and efficiently during normal oper-ations
• Bucket changing procedures.
• Shut Down and Park machine safely
• Prepare machine for travel on/off transporter