Who is this for?
The training course is designed for any operative looking to be certificated for the operation of a 360° Excavator.
360° Excavator training course:
To impart the skills and knowledge necessary to enable operators to use a 360° Excavator safely and efficiently in the normal course of their work. The training is offered at assessment, refresher or novice level and under 4 awarding bodies. Grants are available under the CITB scheme for those paying levy.
• General excavator safety awareness
• Duties and responsibilities
• Manufactures information and machine rating
• Factors effecting excavator stability
• Component parts, function and terminology
• Pre-use inspection and basic excavator maintenance
• Machine controls, safety devices and function
• Site the excavator safely and efficiently in relation to the task being undertaken.
• Excavation exercises to include deep and shallow trench working
• Backfill and compaction methods with a 360¢ª excavator above 10 tonne
• Operate and travel excavator safely on inclines
• Operate machine safely and efficiently during normal operations
• Bucket changing procedures and quick hitch safety.
• Shut Down and Park machine safely
• Prepare machine for travel on/off transporter
1-7 Days dependant on experience
C&G Services (Europe) Ltd – BS EN ISO 9001
Training can also be delivered under the following accreditations: